Picking out a new mattress can be a daunting task. With a quick summary, Springwel brings the most important topics you need to know while choosing a mattress.
1. Is it time to replace your mattress?: A general rule is to replace the mattress every 8 years. But if you are not able to sleep well, you can throw the 8-year benchmark out of the window. The sleep habits should be the largest factor in determining if you should change the mattress. If you are sleeping poorly, it’s time for a change.
2. What is the budget? : According to mattress suppliers in India, budge varies from person-to-person. A couple of years back the only option was to go in-store which meant overpaying for a mediocre mattress. The industry of bed mattress online India is changing. With so many companies building exceptional mattresses, consumers can set a modest budget and a great bed.
3. Hot or cold? : Each mattress will retain heat differently so if you get hot during the night it is good to go for a bigger size mattress with little or no memory foam. If it's support you're looking for, and you like being snug and warm at night, memory foam is perfect.
4. Soft or firm? : Generally, people who sleep on the stomach prefer a firm mattress while people on the back prefer a softer one. The essential thing is to have the back in alignment and ensure the head has enough support. Springwel mattress specialists can help you find what’s right for you.
5. How much do you weigh? : Weight may not seem that important but is crucial while choosing a mattress. The sinkage, hug, feel and support is largely affected by how much you weight and your body type. Depending on your weight and body type you may need a specific type of mattress or firmness to create the ideal feel and support that your body needs.
Find the right comfort fit for you!!
You have almost all the information required to identify your comfort preference. We’ve covered what comfort level is and why it’s important, the different levels available, and how to find the right one for you.
However, if you need any more help with deciding on which comfort preference you should opt for, Springwel would love to help you out. Get in touch with us today, and we’ll help to answer any further questions you have so you can find the right fit.