People are often caught up in a difficult situation be it in professional or personal life, with no time to relax and rejuvenate. If ignored, this can cause a dilemma in the later stages of life and can take a toll on you and lead to a physical/mental breakdown. In order to cope with this is the need of the hour and what is a better way than to indulge in a good night’s sleep.
Sleep is the best way to unwind and get relief from unwanted pressure. All we need is a good quality mattress which will determine the sleep quality to a large extent. Henceforth, one needs to be extremely careful while purchasing a luxury mattress online or from the market. Here’s a short and simple guide by Springwel to buy mattresses in India -
1. Know the size - There’s nothing more disheartening than realizing than the mattress you bought doesn’t match your height. Whether it is too small or too big, a mattress should have enough space to help you move around easily. The size and dimensions are important factors in choosing a luxury mattress.
2. Know when to replace - Rather than going by age of the mattress, check the sleeping pattern from time to time. If the mattress is causing any kind of pain and leading to discomfort, it is good enough to replace the mattress immediately.
3. Budget - It is very important to keep a tab on the budget and not compromising with health. A cheap mattress may cause unwanted back pain. So, choose a mattress which provides utmost comfort and falls under the price range you can afford to buy.
4. Check the warranty - This is a very important thing to keep in mind while buying mattresses online. It is easier to return within the warranty period and get it replaced in case of any damage or wear out.
5. Know the kind of mattresses - There are four most common types of luxury mattresses in India :
- Foam Mattresses - As the name suggests, they are made of foam and are very reasonable. This is the most common luxury foam mattresses in India currently.
- Memory Foam Mattresses - This is one the recent innovations in mattresses and adjust according to the body weight as and when the person lies down or leaves.
- Coir Mattresses - With the origination in India, the Coir Mattresses are made of coconut husk and are durable. They are moisture resistant so they are best suited in places where there is a lot of humidity.
- Spring Mattresses - They are made of small springs and coils. These are another widely used mattress in India and have a bouncy feeling to it.
Hence, your body will go through a change at every stage of your life. Hence, to assume that one mattress will last a lifetime is wrong. The best choice here is to buy from a trusted brand that will ensure quality as well as comfort, keeping in mind your body type and needs.
Check Springwel to buy mattresses online in India. The high-quality mattress contracts and adapts to the body contours for providing comfort and peaceful sleeping experience.