When you are in the market for a new mattress, there are many things to keep in mind before you spend that amount. Here are 5 things by Springwel that should be definitely considered while buying a mattress -
1. Support - Your mattress should offer proper support for your body type. It must conform to your body and align your spine correctly. If you feel like you are sinking in the mattress a bit too much, the body support may be lacking. Springwel’s foam mattress in India offers the perfect amount of support.
2. Temperature Regulation - It is extremely important that the materials which make up your mattress are breathable. You want the proper air flow throughout the mattress so that your body temperature is properly regulated. The Springwel mattresses are designed to offers better sleep. Don’t buy a mattress which wakes you up with cold toes or drenched sweat in the middle of the night.
3. Pressure Point Relief - Some people do not suffer from constant aches and pains. The right mattress can help alleviate pain on these body parts which tend to ache. The innerspring mattresses spring back with force and put pressure on sensitive areas while the high quality foam offers proper pressure point relief. Springwel mattresses contour your body. It offers support to every inch of the body in the right position, helping to offer pressure point relief.
4. Freedom of movement and size - No one wants to feel crowded and cramped in their own bed. Don’t spend money on mattresses which will hang off your feet or does not give freedom of movement. Make sure the mattress you are considering has enough space to move around comfortably.
5. Comfort - Choose according to your comfort. Firm mattresses are generally preferred by people who want complete support and sleep on their backs. The softer mattresses are for people with smaller body frames who do not need as much support. The Springwel mattresses are a 8/10 on the firmness scale.
Buying a mattress is ultimately a personal decision, but these are tips everyone should keep in mind while shopping.