What is an organic mattress?
Organic mattresses are mattresses which are made of the organic and natural materials such as organic wool and cotton. These can be a little more expensive than the standard bed mattresses but are much more comfortable and environment friendly.
Why are they popular?
Organic mattresses are becoming extremely popular as people are placing their hands on more eco-friendly products. They are made with natural materials which is beneficial for your health and are more comfortable and durable. An organic mattress lasts twice as much as the standard one. Hence, the initial investment may be higher but going organic is far more economical in long term.
Benefits of organic mattresses
1. Chemical Free - These mattress materials are grown, worked on and manufactured with no synthetic chemicals. The materials are grown without the use of pesticides and chemicals making it beneficial for you and your family.
2. Hypoallergenic - Organic mattresses are a great option for people with allergies and respiratory issues. Sometimes, problems are caused by chemical toxins used in the conventional mattress process but organic ones are pesticide and chemical free.
3. Regulates temperature - The organic mattresses have the ability to regulate the body temperature. The organic materials help the mattresses to stay warm in the winter and cool in summers. They regulate the body temperature by wicking away body moisture. This results in a calmer heart rate due to lower humidity and provides an optimal skin temperature leading to a good night sleep.
4. Durability - The organic mattresses have a much longer life expectancy than the synthetic ones as they do not break down quickly. They are made of natural textiles which are long-lasting, flexible and durable.
5. Customizable - You can customize your mattress most of the time to suit your individual needs. This makes it more versatile than others.
6. Reduced Carbon Footprint - Organic mattresses have a much eco-friendlier manufacturing process. By purchasing one you are contributing to a process which cares about the environment. Your carbon footprint is reduced and so is your manufacturer’s.
When you purchase a mattress, you are making an investment - not only in the sleep, but overall health. Contact for any other questions.